Honoring our commitment to both form and function, Union Mill offers teachers and nonprofits a beautiful space to live and work, in a lively urban community dedicated to green living, modern functionality and a communicative, collaborative lifestyle.
A breath of fresh air.
The dramatic heart of Miller’s Court is a stunning courtyard featuring two levels of carefully programmed space designed to make you forget you’re in the middle of a bustling city. Unwind and enjoy the great outdoors as you relax around the fireplace on the historic loading dock or enjoy a spring night’s concert on the events lawn as you mingle with friends and neighbors.
- Fireplace surrounded by river rocks
- Bocce court for relaxation and recreation
- Miniature bamboo natural borders
- Ample outdoor seating made from salvaged architectural elements and benches with original slate slabs
- Original steel beams overhead
- Trellises made from industrial pulleys
- Easy access to parking
- Bike rack made from reclaimed original hardware
Miller’s Court is LEED Gold Certified and has won many other prestigious awards.